Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

OMG!!!!!!!!!! It was so so so so exciting! I love it , really really love it! I just cant control it--' Okay here the story. Pkul 10 da wake up siap smua pkai baju skola pergi Pavi? Am I crazy? Ohh , I absolutely dont care anything you'll say. Then , tggu Anis dkat cinema , dia smpai. Trus beli tix , 11.30 , first show Eclipse dkat Pavi. Kitaorg perasmi okeeee:P Hahaha. Pastu , beli popcorn blabla. Mmg tatau na kata apa time iklan tuh gila bnyk iklan!!!! Arghh , shit doee. Pastu , start , mulamula je mmat da handsome :) Riley. Haha. Okayy then start movie , malas na cerita , korg tgok sndri. Tpi time tgok tu , YA ALLAH , memang ta terkata apa , klau boleh na lompat mcm org gile doee! The way Edward looks Bella , the way he kiss her , the way he talks to her , the way he threats her , OMG!!!! And there was a scene which JACOB KISS BELLA which Bella ask for it! Alamak , sorry da tercerita , excited gile ni:P Haahha. I love Eclipse. Every seconds , every minutes , every hours! You guys should watch it! I think tomorrow I will watch it again at KLCC. But , tgok duit dulu :P Hahah. Pastu , pergi skola. Okay , saya sekolah petang , dan saya seorang yang lambat. Saya smpai skola pkul 2.30:P Hahah , mmg tkot doeee na jumpe cikgu displin time tu . Yeahh , mmg saya seorang yg sanggup berkorban utk ECLIPSE ! Pergi skola lmbat sbb tgok cerita Eclipse . All my classmates ,'WHAT BATRISYIA ? WHAT IS IN UR MIND ?'

Jaclyn came at me,
Jaclyn :Are you nut Amira? Why dont you wait at me?
Me : I just cant control myself , sorry:) I love that story , really love it!
Jaclyn : And Im damn fuck you.
Me : :D
Mun Cheng : Hows the story?
Me : OMG! Reallyreallyreally romantic. The way Bella Edward n Jacob . omg!
Mun Cheng : I more than hate you :P
Sharmila : Wehh , cerita lah dkat aku skit :(
Me : Okay , cerita dia , ...................

Btw ,Aku kesah apa , aku na tgok , so aku na tgok , lambat ke apa ke , aku ta kesah :P OMG! I LOVE ECLIPSE.





LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE!